As part of Paradigm Trust, Piper’s Vale Primary provides the services of a dedicated School Home Support Worker.
The School Home Support Worker supports parents and carers in a wide range of activities, events and services to ensure that Piper’s Vale children do well at school, and that their carers are fully supported in their important role as primary care-giver. These may include:
- Settling in and induction at school
- Transitions to secondary or other school (s)
- Encouraging better attendance and punctuality
- Getting access to support services
- Benefits / housing / welfare needs
- Parent/carer groups
- Fundraising events
- Parenting programmes
- Courses and workshops
You can also get support if you have concerns regarding your child’s progress or if you have paperwork or other documents which you need to complete.