On this page you’ll find quick links to all the content on this website required by Ofsted.
- Contact details
- Admissions policy
- Ofsted reports
- Key Stage 2 results
- School Performance Tables
- Behaviour Policy
- Pupil Premium
- PE and sport premium
- Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) Paradigm Trust
- Equality statement Paradigm Trust
- Complaints policy Paradigm Trust
- Annual reports and accounts Paradigm Trust
- Trustees’ information and duties Paradigm Trust
- Charging and remission policy Paradigm Trust
- Vision and values
For paper copies of any of our policies, please contact us.
Kimberly Morton is the member of staff who deals with queries from parents and public. Our named lead person for SEND is Louise Lidstone. Both can be contacted via the school office.
The Chair of Paradigm Trust is David Willis, and can be contacted here